[CQ-Contest] The 2021 Unassisted Challenge

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Sun Mar 14 13:32:26 EDT 2021

Martin,

I don't think SOAB is dominated by 2BSIQ. My guess is only a handful
(mostly the top 5 in each SOAB HP category) operate this way. The rest
are operating the traditional way or SO2R where they are tuning for
stations to work on a 2nd radio. You also need to be a special type of
person to do 2BSIQ. I don't think an older person could handle it as
it's very demanding. I don't even think I could do it at 60 years old!

Jeff