[CQ-Contest] Assisted vs "Unassisted"

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Fri Mar 19 11:19:11 EDT 2021

I've never done 2BSIQ but I think most people who do it setup N1MM
Logger as SO2R and alternate CQ's between the two radios like N2IC said.
When they are working someone on one radio and copying the exchange they
call CQ on the other radio. It's important to have a lockout so you
don't transmit two signals at a time because that would break the rules
and put you in the Multi-2 category. It's very similar to SO2R with the
exception being you are running with two radios on two different bands.

Jeff