[CQ-Contest] In Band or Out Of Band

Yuri ve3dz at rigexpert.net
Mon Mar 29 22:28:15 EDT 2021

There was a frequency cop like that who spent good couple of hours on my
run frequency (7127.2) telling me about each and every American I worked
that "he is out of band".
I wonder if he would have stayed there with me if I was on that
frequency all night . That's what I call a dedication! And we're talking
about a problem of keeping our butts in the chairs...
I guess in addition to checking if the calling stations are within their
band allocations  we would need to be ordered to check the class (Extra
or General) of the callers, do a spectrum analysis of the cleanliness of
their signals and make assessments of their output powers (if it's
withing 1.5 kW) ...

73 Yuri VE3DZ