[CQ-Contest] WPX Wonderings

Edward Sawyer EdwardS at advanced-conversion.com
Tue May 4 13:15:18 EDT 2021

I agree with much of Jeff's comments below.

However, in this particular year, I won the High Power US AB Category and operated unassisted.  I never operate assisted.  Don't like it and won't start just because people decide to force me too.  I was extremely appreciative of the unassisted challenge as a way to have a chance to compete anyway.  As it turned out, this year. Unassisted still won.  That won't be the case when DXpedition travel returns, but it was this year...

Ed  N1UR/AC1U

Message: 5