[CQ-Contest] Small Scoring Correction - 2020 CQ WW CW Results

John Dorr cqk1ar at gmail.com
Thu May 6 09:15:28 EDT 2021

Good morning everyone!

After the results for the 2020 CQ WW CW Contest were published this past
week, we received some feedback from a few stations who uncovered a small
scoring error in our software. This error caused some stations to not
receive their zone multiplier credit if the only zone 5 station they worked
was in the Canadian Maritimes.

As a result, there were 817 scores that went up (out of 9103 entries). Most
gained one extra zone multiplier. We want everyone to get full credit for
the score they earned, so the online database on cqww.com has been updated
with the corrected scores.

The log checking reports have also been updated. You can see your revised
LCR using the same encrypted link that you recently received in your email.

We apologize for the error and appreciate your understanding.

73, John, K1AR

CQ WW Contest Director