[CQ-Contest] NS RTTY this Thursday, 13 May in NA

Ken K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Wed May 12 13:10:17 EDT 2021

Greetings Diddlers,

A little light on the 3830 reports, but I know there were a few more stations than reported.  20 definitely is awake,  and we might consider 15.  There are some actual sunspots showing, and a real G3 storm going on.  So things are looking up.

Doesn’t look like any serious RTTY tests this weekend.  The RTTYOps Weekend Sprint is still ongoing (though I noticed it has fallen off the contest calendar), so maybe Saturday morning/early afternoon might get some activity.  Looks like Thursday evening is your only chance for some RTTY fun.

Here are the details for our little weekly get together:

Friday,  14 May 2021, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday, 13 May 2021 in NA)
-- 1845 - 1915 PDT
-- 2145 - 2215 EDT
-- (others in-between those two)
-- 160: Around 1805  (Last two to five minutes seem to be popular…)
-- 80/40/20/15 +84 kHz up from the band edge   <--NOTE
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules
-- Mults per band.
-- 100W power limit

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and links to other info. If you find any problems with the web pages, please let me know so we can get them fixed.