[CQ-Contest] Last CD Party?

Ken Boasi n2zn at rochester.rr.com
Wed May 19 08:21:55 EDT 2021

Jim,

There are some results missing from the various sources on the web. The NCJ CD-ROM has the full results from the beginning until 1999.

The first NAQP’s were held in April 1986. At that time, it appears to have been only an annual event.

First CW winner was N5RZ @ N5AU, and the first SSB winner was NP4Z.

K5LZO won multiop, both modes.

73, Ken N2ZN