[CQ-Contest] Remoteqth.com

Michael Walker va3mw at portcredit.net
Sun May 23 17:45:57 EDT 2021

Yes, I have used it.  It is not plug and play but it has some great
features but it was key for my remote station about 5 years ago for about a
year and I replaced it all.

It was from it that I learned about NodeRed and I now manage my entire
remote station with NodeRed software (which is designed by IBM for Machine
to Machine communications).

There is about 500 other hams using NodeRed now to control their stations
in so many ways and a group on Groups.io.

I would send you a picture of my control panel but you can see more about
it on my QRZ page.

Dave Decoons WO2X and I have an article coming up in QST about it.

What were you thinking of doing with it?

Mike va3mw