[CQ-Contest] Spoofed Self spots

Mark Bailey kd4d at comcast.net
Tue Nov 2 13:52:27 EDT 2021

I disagree.  This makes an internet connection required to be competitive.  If you restrict this to Assisted and Multi-Op categories it would be less damaging.

I believe there is room for competition to be done on the radio - internet connections should not be required for competitive single operators.

73,

Mark, KD4D