[CQ-Contest] Today's Blackout, Graphically

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 15:29:32 EDT 2021

In copying that ViewProp display of today's dropout, I managed to cut
off the time scale at the bottom, without which it doesn't make much
sense.  If you take a look at the replacement version at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8vyniempdlqa3zc/dropout.jpg?dl=0, I hope
having that will help.  In a nutshell, it shows the last 24 hours' worth
of spots by spotters in my area.  You can see that spots on 20 and up
basically went away around 1000Z and just started to come back around
1300Z.  The vertical line denotes the current time, and the whole chart
covers the last 24 hours.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite