[CQ-Contest] Spoofed Self spots

Richard F DiDonna NN3W richnn3w at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 20:26:00 EDT 2021

Having operated in PJ2 and having worked the majority of our 15,000 QSOs
from stations in the USA, I'll say that we had to listen to the
exchange for all of our QSOs - especially for USA stations.

For such a stupid contest, having 12,000+ logs and QSOs from 25,000
stations must mean we're such idiots.

Must be nice to be so mentally superior....

73 Rich NN3W