[CQ-Contest] {CQ-Contest] CQ WW DX SSB Midwest vs East Coast

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Mon Nov 8 22:39:06 EST 2021

It's more than just those 60 QSOs before the band opens to Philadelphia, at least on SSB: the early bird gets the frequency. By the time the sun comes up enough in Ohio to think about working EU, the east coast has filled up all the frequencies (that already weren't taken by the big EU stations).
CW is not so bad, as one can keep QSYing up the band until one finds a frequency up amongst the digital guys.

73  -  Jim   K8MR