[CQ-Contest] CQ WW DX SSB Midwest vs East Coast

Richard F DiDonna NN3W richnn3w at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 01:59:29 EST 2021

The distance from OM2VL to 9A1P is about 215 miles. If your contention is
that those two locations are not comparable, then -no- QTHs are comparable
- ever.  OM2VLs QTH is also 265 miles from DL2ARD who beat both OM2VL and
9A1P.  Are we to consider DL2ARD's QTH to be distinct as well?

215 miles is the distance between Washington DC and New York or Washington
DC and Raleigh.  I certainly would consider them to be more or less in the
same area.

73 Rich NN3W