[CQ-Contest] AMENDED: Makrothen RTTY Contest 2021 - results available

Stuart Phillips stu at ridgelift.com
Fri Nov 12 23:15:44 EST 2021

UPDATE:

Since issuing the Makrothen RTTY Results a couple of days ago, I have received notification that a couple of logs were submitted in the wrong category.  In one case, this led to a significant change in the placements for the top 3 scores in Category 1 – Single Op, Single Receiver, Low Power.

The category for an entry is selected by the participant from the log submission form when they upload their log – the category selected on the entry form is used to determine the entry category in particular because of the separation of SO2R stations from entrants operating SO1R.

I apologize for this amendment and am giving thought how to prevent this going forward.

The results article and the score tables by category have been regenerated and now reflect the amended results.

If you entered category 1, 2 or 3, please revisit the results and also regenerate your certificate if you had already created one from the site.

73 Stu K6TU

The results for the 2021 running of the Makrothen RTTY Contest are now available on the Pizza Lovers 259 web site at https://www.pl259.org/makrothen/results/ - personalized certificates are available to all participants.

We would like to thank all who took part and congratulate the top scorers in all categories.

The 2022 Makrothen RTTY Contest will take place on the second weekend of October – (8th & 9rth).

73 Stu K6TU