[CQ-Contest] Working Split in Contests

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 17:55:00 EST 2021

Well, actually, given the 0.1 khz resolution of the cluster network, all
the spot-chasers are zero-beat with each other, usually not with the
station being called.  I find it useful, when clicking on a spot, to
tweak the big knob just ever so slightly to bring myself into something
approaching zero-beat with the actual station.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.