[CQ-Contest] Working Split in Contests

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 10:19:21 EST 2021

This may be more germane for CW - think weekend after next - but it's
worth remembering that the cluster network only resolves frequencies to
the nearest 0.1 KHz.  Seems to me that given calibration differences
among cluster nodes, that operating on frequencies ending in .25 or .75
almost guarantees that half of them will spot you on .2, while the other
half spot you on .3

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite