[CQ-Contest] Time to update contest club eligibility rules to accomodate remotes?

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Tue Nov 30 10:20:42 EST 2021

So we won't need to listen to all those California clubs complaining about DX contests. They just need to suck up every east coast remote station!   :-)

Though the ARRL rules still have a waiting trap for people using remote stations: under their rules if more than one person uses a remote station (as a single op) during a contest, their entries are disqualified by the one transmitter/one callsign rule.

73  -  Jim   K8MR