[CQ-Contest] Time to update contest club eligibility rules to accomodate remotes?

Jack Brindle jackbrindle at me.com
Tue Nov 30 16:21:11 EST 2021

Technically, NA QSO Party has Team competitions, with no requirements that the members belong to the same club, and indeed many teams include members from many (or no) clubs.
The informal Club competition between PVRC, MWC and NCCC has been suspended and is not active for this next year.
According to the NAQP rules, there is no formal club competition associated with the contest(s).

73,
Jack, W6FB