[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2026/2027?

Richard F DiDonna NN3W richnn3w at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 10:26:33 EDT 2021

Not to get ahead of ourselves too much as we have yet to have our big party
in Bologna in about 21 months.....but....

Has the WRTC organizing committee put out any word on if, as a result of
COVID, the four-year cycle for WRTC events has gotten bumped back a year?
In other words, whereas the tradition would have been 2018, 2022, 2026,
2030, etc., is the expectation that with Italy being 2023, that we are now
on a 2023, 2027, 2031 cycle?

Fully support Italy's decision to postpone a year, but it will create
questions with respect to qualification wherever the subsequent event is
held.

73 Rich NN3W