[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2026/2027?

K3ZJ David Siddall davek3zj at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 14:10:47 EDT 2021

While quadrennial has been the goal, that has not been consistent for a
variety of reasons.  There were six years between the 1990 inaugural event
and the second event in 1996.  And only two years between WRTC-2000 and
that of 2002.  The decision for the next one -- if a group steps forward to
volunteer to host one -- will be decided by the new group's Organizing
Committee together with the Sanctioning Committee.

73, Dave K3ZJ