[CQ-Contest] Call sign choice

Mark - N5OT r-emails at n5ot.com
Mon Oct 25 10:27:01 EDT 2021

In CQ Worldwide "victor three x-ray" (or "V3X" on CW) will sort itself
out in a very short time, and will pay dividends for the rest of the
contest.  (Also, knowing what you're up to down in Belize, like others
have said, you have to start laying that groundwork sooner or later,
right?).

I think your obligation is to transmit your call clearly (and
frequently).  You have no obligation to how the other station copies it
if you send it clearly and you are loud.  Those QSOs won't be removed
from YOUR log.

I am so looking forward to this weekend I can SMELL it.

73 - Mark N5OT
(formerly V31NN wishing I could have been V3N or whatever)