[CQ-Contest] The CQ WW is This Weekend!!

PY2NY py2ny.vitor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 13:11:46 EDT 2021

Good Afternoon.

I like what another guy told in this list, last week:
"I can smell it"…

We spend the week before thinking about the
CQWW weekend and our friends around the globe.

About new categories, CQWW will keep *for me*,
a kind of nostalgie, vintage atmosphere, making
me running with no-cluster, no help, no overlay
when possible, just CQing, logging, and having
fun.

Congratulations to the Organization guys!!

73 DX from Brasil. PY2NY.
.
..
PY2NY / SP9NY / V26NY  - Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos
http://military-jeep-brasil.blogspot.com.br/