[CQ-Contest] CW Open and the RBN

K9MA k9ma at sdellington.us
Sun Sep 5 11:00:58 EDT 2021

I wonder if those whose calls were mis-decoded were not looking at
spots. (Even though there is no unassisted category in the CWops Open.)
Perhaps those who plan to operate unassisted in other contests should
run a test before the contest to make sure this isn't happening.

73,
Scott K9MA

--
Scott  K9MA