[CQ-Contest] CQ WW RTTY contest coming up fast!

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 16:30:52 EDT 2021

I'm going to guess that if one uses one PC per radio that separate
recordings per radio are either A) not permitted or B) preferred since
sorting out the actual exchange might be easier.

A funny twist is that if an operator chooses to not listen to the audio, is
it still "as heard by the operator", and therefore RX audio need not be
provided? :) (kidding!)

73 jeff wk6i