[CQ-Contest] VP2M Available for 2021 CQWW CW

John Dorr cqk1ar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 12:12:54 EDT 2021

The following post is on behalf of KK9K who asked that I forward the info
to CQ-Contest.

73, John, K1AR

NE9U and I KK9K had reserved Gingerbread Hill (VP2M) for the CQWW CW, as
well as the weeks before and after the contest.

Things didn't come together and Clover asked me to inform the ham community
that the facility is open again for that contest. She had it as "reserved"
on their calendar so it's possible some interested contesters saw that and
didn't contact her, thinking the slot was already taken.

For more information check out: https://gingerbreadhill.com/ or send an
email to: info at gingerbreadhill.com.

Thanks and 73,

Ron KK9K