[CQ-Contest] Hope Hotel reservation resolved !!!!

wo1n wo1n at comcast.net
Sat Apr 2 12:30:49 EDT 2022

That's good news, Charlie. Hope to see you there!

Note, I needed to update my reservation this morning. I just googled the
Hope Hotel and landed on a Reservations.com

phone number. Of course, they had no idea who I was nor could they find a
reservation.

I then called the number that was in the Hope Hotel Info side bar that you
often get when searching for stuff. That number was disconnected.

OK, kept on drilling and finally found the (937) 879-2696 phone number (now
stored in my cell phone!), which is the actual hotel. Listened for keypad #
to press for reservations and 2 minutes later I had an updated reservation.

See you at Contest U!

73,

Ken - WO1N