[CQ-Contest] Hamvention Hotel Room Available

Vincent Weal vincek4jc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 09:50:10 EDT 2022

 Hi all,

I still have a room reserved at the (former) Crowne Plaza Dayton (now the
Radisson Dayton) for May 18-22. I will be staying elsewhere and no longer
need this reservation. If anyone is interested in it I'll be happy to
transfer it into your name. I believe I already paid for one night to
secure the reservation, but we can square that up upon transfer.

If there are no takers in the next few days I will cancel the reservation.

73,
Vince K4JC