[CQ-Contest] WAE

John Laney k4bai at ku8e.com
Sun Aug 28 21:43:35 EDT 2022

Yes, Bill.  the official WAE rules on the website say:  "The use of DX
spotting nets is allowed in all categories."  That rule, combining
single op and single op assisted in one category is what caused G3SXW
and other prominent UK stations to stop operating in the contest.  Good
luck and much fun in WAE!  73, John, K4BAI.