[CQ-Contest] Recordings from V47T CQ WW SSB 2022

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Fri Dec 2 12:28:27 EST 2022

Thanks for this Randy.

Between your log and your 1hr recordings I found your page(s) very easy to
navigate to find the 3 x ZF2AA QSO's you made.

I also found it interesting that I was pretty good copy there on 3 bands.
At only (about) 1832kms/1133miles
away; it was cool that I would be able to work you so easily on 15m and 20m
(80m was a given). I didn't do a lot of S&P, so missed you on 10, 40 &
160m-which is all on me and poor strategy!  Next time as DX, I'll do better
at S&P ;-)

  I didn't think of it at the time and but I was not ever beaming directly
at you.  Stans' QTH is magic.

I appreciate you posting this.  I only found 3 other recordings @ the
qsoorder db and so it was kinda unique to hear myself in the somewhat
closeby Carib.  Something we all could never have even dreamt about 10 or 20
yrs ago.

Cheers from a vy frozen NB,

Mike VE9AA (ZF2AA at ZF9CW for this contest)

I finally found time to process the recordings of my operation from V47T in
CQ
WW SSB 2022 into one hour files.

Check them out at https://k5zd.com/audio-v47t-cq-ww-ssb-2022/

There is a copy of the log there so you can search for your call and then
find
the QSO in the recordings.

You can clearly hear the operator degrade as the weekend progresses...  and
the
line noise challenges at times.  Especially on 20m near the end of the
contest.

Randy K5ZD

Mike, Coreen & Corey
Keswick Ridge, NB