[CQ-Contest] Contest Burnout

w1rm at comcast.net w1rm at comcast.net
Sat Dec 3 09:24:25 EST 2022

Thanks, Ed.  I do the FT8 WW Digi contest but as a single-band affair. I can't stay awake for 24 hours anymore (:-<).  I've done single band 20 since the first one but this year, with conditions being so good, I switched to 15.

I have not done the NAQP until this year but when I tried it, I found it to be very much like the old CD Parties that I really enjoyed back in the 60s.  Perhaps I'll pay more attention to that one.

I guess part of this is just facing the fact that I am getting older.  Hitting 80 in August is a little mind-blowing in a way.

Pete Chamalian, W1RM
W1RM at Comcast.net