[CQ-Contest] ergonomic chair for improving BIC time

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Thu Dec 8 20:57:54 EST 2022

You can get the Aeron chairs 2nd hand pretty easily in like-new
condition.  I've bought a couple of those from National Office
Liquidators in Phoenix and they were in perfect condition.  Not cheap
used, but over the 5 years I've had the pair, i've yet to have a single
butt or back issue even in long contest hauls.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com