[CQ-Contest] Announcing the 2023 Orlando Contest Dinner!

Chris Plumblee chris.plumblee at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 19:51:59 EST 2022

I'm incredibly pleased and honored to announce the 2023 Orlando Contest
Dinner, sponsored by ICOM America, has been set for February 10, 2023. The
location has returned to the American Legion Department of Florida at 1912a
Lee Rd. in Orlando.

Tickets for the dinner are now available at

https://floridacontestgroup.square.site

You should be able to order tickets using any major credit card at the link
above. If you prefer to pay by check, please make your check out to the
Florida Contest Group ($30 per ticket) and mail it to

Taylor Plumblee
4719 Fontana Street
Orlando, FL 32807

A million thanks to N9JA and ICOM America for providing a brand new IC-7610
as the grand prize for the dinner.

Your $30 dinner ticket includes a BBQ buffet dinner, unlimited 807s as well
as soda, tea, and lemonade, and one entry into the raffle for one of our
fabulous prizes, including the IC-7610. Additional tickets for the raffle
are available for $10 per ticket, and you can order them when you order
your initial ticket or you can buy them in person at the dinner.

I look forward to seeing many old and new faces at the 2023 Orlando Contest
Dinner, including one face whose owner is going to walk away with a brand
new IC-7610!

Please reach out to me if you have any questions or need additional
information about the event.

73/OJ/LN,
Chris W4WF
President, Florida Contest Group