[CQ-Contest] YOTA Contest | 3rd Session 2022 + New Dates 2023

Philipp, DK6SP dk6sp at gmx.de
Tue Dec 20 12:39:30 EST 2022

Dear Contesters,

please find attached our newest press release regarding the upcoming 3rd
session of YOTA Contest on 30th December as well as the just announced
2023 dates.
Feel free to publish this information to your community, website and
social medias - we hope to seeing you active within these upcoming
events to support the worldwide youngsters!

https://www.iaru-r1.org/2022/yota-contest-last-session-2022-new-dates-2023/

Many thanks in advance an season greetings from the IARU R1 Youth
Working Group.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen | Kind regards | 73

*Philipp Springer, DK6SP*

Chair
Youth Working Group
International Amateur Radio Union