[CQ-Contest] Announcing A New Digital Contest

Paul Bourque pbourque at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 10:26:34 EST 2022

Good morning All,

The announcement of the new ARRL Digital Contest was a bit premature, as we
are still finishing up some final language revisions of the rules document,
which will be published once completed.  There will be an
official announcement from ARRL shortly, and the web page will go live with
the new contest at that time.

Keep an eye on the ARRL News as well as on the reflector, I'll post an
announcement once the rules page is live.

73,
-Paul Bourque, N1SFE,  ARRL Contest Program Manager.
n1sfe at arrl.org