[CQ-Contest] ARRL to allow self-spotting in contests

Hans Brakob kzerohb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 20:53:14 EST 2022

Nice sidestep, Director.

73, de Hans, KØHB
“Just a Boy and his Radio”™
________________________________
From: CQ-Contest <cq-contest-bounces+kzerohb=gmail.com at contesting.com> on behalf of rjairam at gmail.com <rjairam at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 7:24:37 PM
To: Ken Boasi <n2zn at rochester.rr.com>
Cc: Barry W2UP <w2up.co at gmail.com>; CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest at contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL to allow self-spotting in contests

The full Board does not make a motion to adopt rules changes anymore.
This goes direct from the PSC to the radiosport department. There is a
PSC report that is adopted (in the consent agenda) but that's about
it. Also, the CAC is actually driving these rule changes now with the
PSC merely approving their recommendations.

Ria
N2RJ