[CQ-Contest] ARRL to allow self-spotting in contests

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 09:51:50 EST 2022

The guys who will be impacted the most are the serious, unassisted, SSB
contesters. They need the casual S&P guys to find them. But with self
spotting, the casual guys will just click on the (self) spots and never
work the unspotted, unassisted folks.

I rarely do SSB contests now. This is just another nail in that coffin for
me.

73,
Steve, N2IC