[CQ-Contest] Contesting/Computer glasses?

Steve Wojton swojton at roadrunner.com
Fri Feb 18 09:22:40 EST 2022

Hi Gary…

I’m 62 and have been wearing dollar store readers for about 7 or 8 years. This is how I work it. For reading from my iPhone or paperwork I use 2.0 readers which I keep in my shirt pocket all the time. For reading the computer screen it’s 1.5 readers which I keep a few pairs on the desk. I did try a compromise pair of 1.75 power and they do work for both with slight degradation in clarity. Didn’t stick with it. Anyway, that my take. Through trial and error is how I found the right strength readers for me.
GL,
Steve NN2NN

Sent from my iPhone