[CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine Calendar never received.

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue Jan 11 21:16:22 EST 2022

It has been a while since I received a CQ magazine so I emailed them last
week to see if there was an issue with my subscription. So far they have
been unresponsive. I also usually buy their calendar for the shack but I did
not order the 2022 one, yet. Let us know if you hear anything, I miss not
seeing their magazine. Fortunately QST and NCJ continue to arrive on
schedule.

John KK9A

Irwin KD3TB

Any information on what's going on with CQ Magazine?
I know it's been a while since we have received any print publications.

My wife ordered and paid for the 2022 CQ Magazine as a Holiday Present for
me. She does this every year. We never received it. We tried emailing and
left two phone messages...no replies.

Covid has been tough for all businesses. I just hope they are okay?

--
Irwin KD3TB