[CQ-Contest] Elecraft SVGA Board For P3

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Jan 20 19:17:20 EST 2022

The SVGA board in one of my two P3s has failed, and a friend who works
for Elecraft told me it's un-repairable. The reason is that its the
failure of a large chip that simply cannot be un-soldered. He also tells
me that orders for the board are still being accepted for an
unpredictable delivery time, but that at least a couple dozen more
orders are needed to make a production run.

The SVGA board is a wonderful tool that I find invaluable for contesting
and DXing, and it's also quite useful for spectrum measurements. If you
want one, now's the time to order it. K6XX, who got burned out a year
ago, also is ordering one, and I am ordering two.

73, Jim K9YC