[CQ-Contest] What software to use...

N9GG radiodelaware-gofrc at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 15:53:57 EST 2022

Hi gang --
I have used N1MM for some years and have run into some problems.
I've used other programs before - NA mostly, CT, TRlog, Writelog, too long ago to remember.
I'd like a versatile program for Windows 10 and maybe 11 for CW contests. Right now I  run unassisted single op, not using rig control, just keying on transmit.
I'd like to get on as many realistic contests as possible, even though I  only operate momentarily for a few Q's, unlike my former life as an active FRCer who also got to guest operated at some of the very top stations.
I welcome your comments and suggestions.
Thanks and happy new year!
Go FRC!!
           Bob N9GG/WN3K