[CQ-Contest] Software for Logging

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Jan 24 15:08:48 EST 2022

Great survey, Kostas! Thanks.

Some thoughts to add to the mix. As I noted in an earlier post in this
thread, a contest logger needs to become mentally and physically
automatic if we are be be competitive, and to do that, it needs to be
very good at all the contests we choose to operate.

Because I contest from W6, where scoring rules put us at such an extreme
disadvantage in major DX contests (except for WPX), they are a very low
priority for me, but RTTY, various NA contests, including state and
regional QSO parties are a high priority. N1MM supports all of the
contests I want to work, and does so very well. Last I heard, WinTest
does not support many of those contests.

73, Jim K9YC