[CQ-Contest] Software for Logging

Kostas SV1DPI sv1dpi2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 06:20:43 EST 2022

Jim, dxlog supports almost every contest instead of wintest which
supports only the basics.

Ken, having used writelog, I would say that dxlog needs some work for
using it for top level rtty contesting. Sure it works reliable and you
can use pleasantly.

I have been asked about what you must do with mouse in n1mm. It is not
simple to explain, maybe Ken can explain it better but when someone uses
and learn dxlog (and wintest as well), he can forget mouse. I can not do
the same in n1mm. Maybe I don't know it so well even I use it in all
major contests...

73 Kostas SV1DPI

Στις 25/1/2022 01:19, ο/η Ken K6MR έγραψε: