[CQ-Contest] NS RTTY this Thursday, 27 Jan in NA: Addendum

Ken K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Wed Jan 26 13:06:09 EST 2022

Greetings again Diddlers,

Something I forgot to mention (thanks to AD4TJ for reminding me) in my original post.  For those of you who try 160 meters near the end, don't just stick to 1805 when you get there.  If someone makes a Q on 1805, they naturally have to move.  So there might be activity on 1804 or 1806 you are missing.  I know it's happened to me.

So if you aren't getting any responses on 1805, go down 1 kHz and up 1 kHz.  You might be surprised who is lurking, just waiting for more takers.  160 is sounding better out here on the left coast, so those of you who have an antenna, give it a try the last 5 minutes or so.  A couple extra mults could make all the difference!

And thanks to Dennis, WU6X for noting that some links to the rules are broken.  I'll work on getting those fixed.  Thanks to everyone for supporting our little weekly get together!

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR

_.