[CQ-Contest] CQ 160m Contest

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Sun Jan 30 15:46:01 EST 2022

What multiplier/zone did he send, Doug? That would clinch it in terms of
being a European call sign rather than a busted NA call. I've heard
allegations of monkey business in that region of certain stations using
out-of-region remotes and SDRs, but I don't know if they have ever been
substantiated.

73, Mike W4EF...............