[CQ-Contest] 2023 Hamvention Hotel reservations at the Hope Hotel - starts June 6, 2022

Mike Ricketts mike.w9mr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 15:42:53 EDT 2022

When I checked out, I had asked and they told me 7:30 AM, so that is what I
set in my calendar. I saw Tim's email last week, so decided to ignore the
reminder when it woke me up this morning. I suppose it might have been
easier to get through if I started first thing, but I got the type of room
I was looking for, so no harm no foul. Just many redials .. Would be nice
to have that slip of paper to drop at the front desk like we had at the
Crowne Plaza. If that is the only thing to not have, in order to not deal
with the issues surrounding the Crowne, it's a good trade-off.

73,
Mike W9MR