[CQ-Contest] IARU HF Championship 2022 - multiplier list of HQ stations

SRB Stein Roar Brobakken srb2 at lb3re.com
Sun Jun 19 12:09:26 EDT 2022

Hello

There are prefill files for dxlog, wintest, n1mm & writelog… in SO many contests last passed 20 years….

Suddenly someone didnt knew about this function for cw/ssb/digimode, and many logs have prefill database function with off/on function.

I also been doing this list long time ago, and IARU also distribute it!!

73
LN2HQ // NRRL HF Contest Manager

Best Regards,
Stein-Roar Brobakken