[CQ-Contest] IARU HF Championship 2022 - multiplier list of HQ stations

W7TMT - Patrick W7TMT at outlook.com
Sun Jun 19 19:38:41 EDT 2022

Those of us who elect to operate Unassisted view the use of Spotting Networks, Skimmers etc., the same way. Crutches. The real challenge is to find the stations ourselves. From your various contest entries, it looks like you find some crutches acceptable but others maybe not so much. If it's not against the rules then it's personal choice.

73
Patrick, W7TMT