[CQ-Contest] Getting more SSB spots

Tom Hellem tom.hellem at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 21:30:17 EST 2022

N1MM knows that you are running or S&Ping because you must tell it what you are doing before you start. And if you forget, for example if you’re running, then start s&ping without telling , N1MM knows you’re s&ping as soon as you tune your vfo off the run frequency, and it automatically puts you into s&p mode.
Howzat?

Tom ,  K0SN