[CQ-Contest] Getting more SSB spots

W4NZ Ted Bryant w4nz at comcast.net
Tue Mar 8 06:52:21 EST 2022

Hi John,

The N1MM Logger+ program starts by default in S&P mode. The F1 message keys
are defined as "CQ" messages and by definition if you're CQing, you're
"running".  Hitting the F1 key will put you in RUN mode.

How do you switch to S&P?
Automatically - tune the vfo. There is a user-adjustable tuning "tolerance",
one for cw, one for RTTY and one for ssb, which if you move the vfo beyond,
it will automatically switch from Run to S&P.
Manually - there is a keystroke combination (ALT+U) which toggles Run and
S&P modes. There are also macros which can be programmed into the message
keys to switch modes.

Give it a try, see how the "other half" lives. :))

73, Ted W4NZ