[CQ-Contest] Tuff Copy

Larry Pace pacer99 at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 17:43:55 EST 2022

OK if you guys are hearing noise then where is it coming from? Get a beam heading. It would be nice if some European hams step up with beam headings also.
I can assure you that it's not originating from the far east.
It's certainly possible that it is coming from eastern Europe as part of some war effort.

Larry

Sent by Larry

On Mar 9, 2022, at 2:33 PM, Jim Brown <k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com> wrote:

On 3/9/2022 9:48 AM, Doug Renwick wrote:
> Yes it's all over even on 17m. N7DD couldn't hear it because of all the stations calling him:)

Or because his Tucson QTH doesn't have strong propagation to the source. From my NorCal QTH, I don't have strong prop to eastern Europe either.

73, Jim K9YC